- I tagged all the users who've posted an entry in this community so far. If I missed you and you want your name tagged, please send me a message in my PM box and I'll do it straight away. Likewise, if there is a spelling error or you you have a problem with a tag, let me know.
- I added ratings tags (rated G, PG, PG-13, R, NC-17) for the stories, or art if you want to put it on the art. It would help people who have a preference for a particular rating.
- I added star trek XI, star trek tos, mirror universe, and star trek animated tags, because I noticed the rest of this continuum is drowning in the sea of nuTrek business. Not that that's a bad thing or anything (quite the opposite, actually!), but people might want TOS or MU stories, rather than the increasingly popular XI. I haven't edited all the entries to fit within these parameters. Particularly TOS/MU/Animated. If you want your stories tagged this way, feel free to do it. You could even use your name tag to make things easier! :D
- Most fics have about four tags in general: one for the rating, one for the username, one for the 'verse, and one for the story's continuity. I may have made some mistakes in this (I was going really fast and some were rather ambiguous in regards to continuation ^^;), so if you like, you can double-check your own works and fix them to your liking. Fics might have more than 4 tags depending on the story content.
- Users who promote: this is one request I really want people to pay attention to. I would appreciate it if you tagged your promotional update using the recommend/request tag. I like this tag primarily because it's a handy way to let users branch out and find new things on different websites.
- I'm going to change the name tags to ![name] soon enough. I'm also getting ready to delete the fanfiction tag altogether because ... well ... it seems a little redundant.
So if you wanna use those tags, I'd love it! One thing's for sure. I'm not going to let 200 entries bog up before I check them again. ಠ_ಠ It took a hellishly long time to do this.
So........That's it, really.
This is just a strong suggestion so that this community stays fairly neat and tidy. It's rather self-sustaining, on the whole, which I like.
If you have questions, concerns, suggestions, etc., please don't hesitate to send me a PM in my LJ inbox. I'd be glad to address anything you may have an issue with! And keep up the excellent work!